Minggu, 06 April 2014

My Little Nephew


It has been for two month periods, that I have never made any composition at all. Eventhough I had set a plan and self-promised that I will publish at least one piece of writing a week, but I still break it up on it. Expecting to produce it once a week, even once a month i still can’t occupy for this pledge. As you can see at an introductory paragraph, there is a clearly state indicating I broke up my vow.  
After a long and vast self-quarrelling, now I am trying to get my commitment on the track. It’s being the reason why I write this story either. I deliberately write it in English. It’s just a simple reason to convey, besides I want to improve my writing quality, I want to foster my English proficiencies either.
December is always seem extra ordinary (particularly for me). It’s not only about the end of the year and having a new year eve. It’s all about something refers to “personal judgment”, things that would be remarkable for one but claimed as a common for others. While the people outside think that December is the “the end”, contrary to my point of view that December is the “beginning”.
Well, is it true that I was born on that lovely month, therefore the period seem to be unusual for me. However, my oldest siblings were also born on December, and my nephew Raisya either. Even, both of them were born on the same date in the December. That is why, for me, December is very very special J
Well, now I am not going to talk about December. Here, I intend to explain about my little nephew Raisya. Raisya was born on December 04 last year. She’s my Sister’s daughter, and sure as another kids in a common, She is also a very adorable baby. She is one year old kid  now, and has been growing up very well. What’s interesting about her that she behaves as though she were five years older. Just imagine, how amusing to see less than one year old kid acts as five year old kid.
 For example, when I pretended to adhan (azan), then she put both of her hand covered her ears and acted as someone doing adhan. Then when I teased her by saying “Laailahaillallah” then she bowed her body back and ahead repeatedly. When I uttered “alif” than she responded “ba” spontaneously, and when I said “hello” to her, then she put her right hand on her ear as though she had been calling somebody else over there, etc.
Raisya is a type of the kids with a high curiosity. She wants to know everything surrounding her. Unlike another babies, she has no fear on everything around her, even to of those who will put her in danger. She is not frightened to touch an animal like ants, cats, caterpillars and even millipedes, while I’m as her uncle need to think twice  touching that kind of an animals J
Another interesting matter about Raisya is that She is so generous and friendly to anybody, even to the people who she meets at the first time. Furthermore, she does not spoil too much with her mother. Sure it is a strange phenomena for me, I always think that a baby always feels intimate with his or her mother. But It doesn’t work to Raisya, the only person who is getting very close relationship with is my mother, her grandma! That’s why in every single morning when her mother (my sister) gets away from home for work, Raisya doesn’t feel anything. She doesn’t feel sad or trying to stop her mother away by crying. She just acts natural, let it flows, as if her mother still at home and caring for her.  
During my hometown visiting  for break, I had spent a lot of time with my little nephew Raisya, Despite my existence is a little weird for her at firs, but It doesn’t impede our relationship to be intimated one to each other. Much of my break time was spent with her. I Played with her, I made a joke with her, I tried to tease or tempt her, I taught and enlighten her for a very basic and simple knowledge and information, and one that not to be forgotten, I should also rock a bye baby for her. J
However, I couldn’t stay for a more long period in my hometown. Staying with my parent, sibling, relatives and also my little nephew Raisya. I had to back to Medan, the place where I study for my undergraduate degree program. So, it was the time I should go and had to be separated far away with my family and little nephew Raisya. I do really missed that moment, especially when I enjoyed my time with Raisya. I do love you Raisya, I do also love your cousin (my another nephews). I always pray that Raisya and her cousin could bring a pride to my Family. Amin J





1 komentar:

  1. Eh, Raisya yang penyanyi cantik itu kan? hehe
    Semoga Raisya juga tumbuh menjadi gadis yang cantik ya. Yang punya hati yang humble seperi pamannya. #eh #kabuur
    :p

    BalasHapus